KME Fire Apparatus, a subsidiary of REV Group®, and a leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, is pleased to announce Safe Industries as its new dealer and service provider for Tennessee.
Safe Industries, an established dealer for KME since 2012, has serviced more than 30,000 customers and has 81 employees spread throughout South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
Headquartered in Easley, South Carolina, Safe Industries has two fire apparatus service centers located in Piedmont and Sumter, SC.
Safe Industries offers:
- Full Apparatus Service
- Mobile Pump Testing
- Fluid Analysis
- Fluid System Service
- Full-Service Preventative Maintenance Plans
- Pump Preventative Maintenance Plans
- Pump and Valve Rebuilds
- Custom Multi-Year Service Programs
- Rescue System Preventative Maintenance Programs
- 3rd Party Ground Ladder Testing
- 3rd Party Aerial Ladder Testing
“We are pleased to have Safe Industries serving Tennessee,” says Stephen Carleton, Director of Dealer Development. “Safe Industries history of success make them a valued asset to KME and will provide further capabilities and support for our Tennessee customers.”