PANTHER | CHASSIS
Understanding the budgetary constraints of the fire service and the need for a safe and reliable chassis was the design template for the Panther™ chassis.
This chassis was developed for the fire departments that want the benefits and numerous options available with a custom cab and chassis, but still have the need to deal with today’s tough economic conditions. Because we have designed this product with the same engineering, crash testing, and substructure of the KME Predator™ chassis, the Panther™ doesn’t “cut any corners” in safety or reliability!
• MFD and LFD cab lengths
• Flat Roof, 10”, 16” and 22” raised roof heights
• Available with Cummins Engines ranging in horsepower from 300 - 600 hp
• Allison EVS 3000 or EVS 3500 Series transmissions
• Upholstered and ABS interior components
• “Job color” interior paint
• Available in short or long door versions
• Hardwire & multiplexed electrical system
• Multiple HVAC options
• Various bumper extensions and options
• Optional with 4x2 and 6x4 configurations
• Chassis can be configured for KME pumper, tanker, rescue and aerial body applications